Already 10th International Workshop NDT in Progress 2019 will be organized by the Czech Society for NDT (CNDT) along with the Institute of Thermomechanics of the Czech Academy of Sciencesunder auspices of ACADEMIA NDT International and European Federation for NDT. This unique biennial Workshops series started in 2001 with the primary aim to get together experienced NDT world experts with young people and students from various academic and industrial branches, allowing them to deeply discuss the latest state-of-the-art and progress in nondestructive testing and evaluationmethodologies (NDT/NDE/SHM/CM) and new trends in both research and application areas. The workshop gives exceptional opportunity to young researchers to publicize their latest work including not yet finished research. All interested specialists are cordially invited to celebrate the 10th Workshop anniversary and contribute to discussions with oral and/or poster presentations.
Main topics of the Workshop will cover (not only):
- Acoustic & ultrasonic methods; acoustic emission; guided waves; phased arrays.
- Radiographic methods; infrared & terahertz waves testing.
- Electromagnetic & magnetic methods; optical methods & defects imaging.
- Signal & Image processing; nonlinear methods; inverse problems; time reversal.
- Structural health and condition monitoring (SHM/CM).
- Numerical simulations and modeling in NDT/NDE.
- NDT for Industry 4.0 and additive manufacturing.
Announcements and call for papers brochures:
Dr. Zdenek Prevorovsky,
Institute of Thermomechanics CAS,
Dolejskova 5, CZ 18200 Prague 8, Czech Republic;
If necessary please send request form: